Do Not Forget
- To protect your baby's teeth with fluoride
- To limit sugar and frequent snacking. Brushing twice a day helps to keep the cavities away
- To check for any signs of damage from tooth clenching or grinding
- To visit your dentist at least twice a year for dental examination
- That bleeding gums, smelling mouths require help from dentist
- That food lodging which requires tooth pick all the time means a visit to dentist
- That with modern cosmetic dentistry techniques, a beautiful smile is possible for everyone
- That senior citizens can eat, talk and smile in a way which they have not been able
- That dental treatments are not as painful as perceived.
- That good oral health is necessary for good overall health. Follow them and your natural teeth can last for lifetime.